Monday, June 7, 2010

So much....

So much for writing regularly! Sigh. Ok, so I will try to re-focus and be more committed to writing on here, it is a good release. Writing things out always seems to clear your head, doesn't it?! Getting things out, in a healthy non destructive manner, wrestling thru problems and stressors in your life, perhaps trying to 'order' your life a little more. Hmmm....maybe my blog one day will be a to do list. One never knows.
I am enjoying the weather so far this 'summer', hopefully it won'tbe excrutiatingly hot and damp this summer, I like the cooler ones.
Willow is done JK in 3 weeks tomorrow! DONE JK! Shut the front door! How can I possibly have a child old enough to have completed a lettered grade already? Where HAS the time gone? Then its off to kinder camp 2 days per week, maybe VBS.
Levi's vocab is picking up steadily every day, altho he will still refuse to say things, he just doesn't care. Yesterday was the first time I saw him pick up a marker and call itby its correct colour! He so doesn't care to sit still long enough to really learn his colours and how to say them, I think he is just picking it up, Willow helps him and encourages him to say lots of different things. Its been great to have conversations with him! But, on the flip side his temper doesn't surface too far down! he gets angry really easily and throws things, flops to the floor, yells and cries and bites/pulls his own hands. yay. This. Is. So. Much. Fun.
Autumn is a dolly! She is almost 6 months! She is around 16 lbs, happy and just so sweet! She is a pretty easy baby, no complaints here....except, she can be a bit annoying in the wee morning, waking up and talking to herself for up to 45 minutes at 5 am or shortly thereafter, frequently. Sigh. She really is a mini-Levi. He kept me up for months last year! Otherwise she sleeps 7:30-8 all the way to the next 7:30-8! Sweet!

What else....Tim is still working!
I went to Michelle's wedding a few weeks ago, it was beautiful. I had a lot of fun hanging out with the siblings! I think we are all pretty funny together!
We went to Puddicombe Farms, the kids all loved the train ride.
I went to a Women's retreat this past weekend, overnight, with no kids. I really missed Autumn, my 1st time away from her. The retreat was great.

ok, thats it for now. Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like life is busy but the kids are great! Cannot wait to see them in a few weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete