Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 2...

SoI have definately gotten some positive feedback regarding my blog! YAY! I didn't intend for the first post to be so serious! This seems to be one of the best times of day for me to write, its early so I can think clearly, Willow is at school, Autumn is 'sleeping' and Levi is once again watching Sesame Street. I remeber watching Sesame Street when I was little, and then going out to play for the rest of the day. Fun times, ah the freedom of childhood! Today we have Story time at the library, it'll be the 3rd time Levi has gone, and I think he likes it, he is really funny during it. Runs to the book points to the picture and then runs back to me to tell me what is going on, too cute!
Today Willow is going to hang out with Danielle after school. She told me Danielle is her favourite babysitter (sorry everyone else...lol), and then I said to her, Danielle isn't babysitting you, she just wants to hang out like friends. She thought that was pretty cool, and then I told her that I was going to give her $5 to spend on whatever she wanted. I know they are going to Starbucks, so I said she could buy a 'coffee' (kids hot chocolate $1.25, can't beat that - also if you ask the barista for apple juice they give it to you in a plastic cup with a straw for $1.25, instead of the $2.99 for bottled juice!) and a cookie. Or she could go to the little toy store on Locke St and buy a cheap toy, she is SUPER excited now!!!
Last nightI had a really hard time sleeping! Went to bed @ 1am, didn't fall asleep till close till 2, and then awake off and on from 5:15-7:30 when we all get up! C'est la vie,maybe I'll take a nap.
That's all I have to say.
For now!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment